Profit House - This was a misrepresentation, never recieved any info and taking advangage of americans

Fayetteville, North Carolina 1 comment

Centerylink has a Program called WAH (work at Home) and no cost, I had no idea that this company was going to ber ruining my credit and charging me.I am a islocated worker.

I'm an out of work mother an do not have monies for scams and with all bale outs for big banks and nothing for th little person.how about protecting the americans that are trying. The collection people do not talk they hang up like it's thier money they are collecting.

One day that rock will fall on them.I just want them to leave me alone.

Review about: Wah.

#152072

So what happened exactly? If you entered into an agreement for money then yes it is their money.

Ongoing Battle with Internet Profit House

Reston, Virginia 3 comments

I was able to get a refund of my $68.53 monthly charges for my November credit card bill. You have to CALL THE PHONE NUMBER THEY POST on your credit card bill and demand to speak to a supervisor. I cancelled my account 12/3/09 and they posted my refund on 12/7/09.

I just received my December credit card bill and had another charge of $68.53 on it dated 12/4/09. I called the number the company posted on my credit card bill and spoke to a supervisor.

They do their billing on the 29th of the month. It takes a few days to post to your credit card. Thats why when I called to cancel on 12/3/09 my card was already charged on 12/2/09 for the next month. I spoke to a supervisor just now and he assured me that my account was cancelled and that I will have a refund posted on next month's bill of $68.53.

The 2 numbers I reached someone at are 1-877-783-4168 (this month)

1-877-340-4694 (last month)

Good Luck to all.

A lesson learned, "if it sounds too good to be true, it usually is"

EJQ from PA

Review about: Online Educational Program.

Comments

I have to say you people are idiots.If you didnt sign up for something in the first place you wouldnt be charged.

If YOU didnt agree to the terms and conditions when you signed up you wouldnt be charged. If YOU called to cancel within your 7 day trial you wouldnt be charged. You all claim to have been scammed but in all reality you are moronic. If you actually used the system you would know that you can make money, but instead of putting your time and energy into that, you are going to pyt it into complaining about it.

Its only a scam if you dont use it.

If you honestly thought that you could pay 1.97 for the service and have a ready-made business you really are as dumb as you sound.:x

TO ANYONE WHO’S BEEN SCAMMED BY THE INTERNETPROFITHOUSE.COM, PLEASE NOTE: TO FILE A COMPLAINT AGAINST INTERNETPROFITHOUSE.COM, YOU CAN CONTACT THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION IN ANY OF THE FOLLOWING WAYS:

• Online: Use the FTC’s secure complaint form.

• Phone: Call our toll-free helpline: 1-877-FTC-HELP (1-877-382-4357);

TTY: 1-866-653-4261

• Mail: Write to:

Federal Trade Commission

Consumer Response Center

600 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW

Washington, DC 20580

IF INTERNETPROFITHOUSE.COM SPAMS YOU, YOU CAN CONTACT THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION AT:

• Email: spam@uce.gov

Forward unsolicited commercial email (spam), including phishing messages, directly to the FTC at spam@uce.gov. These messages will be stored in a database law enforcement agencies use in their investigations.

AS YOU MAY OR MAY NOT KNOW, THERE IS AN INTERNET SCAM CURRENTLY BEING PERPETRATED BY AN ANONYMOUS GROUP THAT CALLS ITSELF THE INTERNET PROFIT HOUSE, ALSO KNOWN AS THE CMI INTERNETPROFITHOUSE.COM.

THIS ORGANIZATION OFFERS A SO-CALLED ‘BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY’ TO MAKE MONEY THROUGH GOOGLE . THE SCAM IS SPREAD BY EMAIL AND OCCURS WHEN YOU CLICK ON AN ‘INFORMATION’ ICON.

IF YOU SIGN UP FOR THE SERVICE AND EVEN IF NEVER USE IT, YOU CANNOT CANCEL . . . THEY WILL CHARGE YOUR CREDIT CARD AND CONTINUE TO CHARGE YOUR CREDIT CARD UNLESS AND UNTIL YOU CANCEL THE CARD.

SO, UNLESS YOU WANT TO GO THROUGH THE HASSLE OF CANCELING A CREDIT CARD AND APPLYING FOR A NEW CARD, STAY AWAY FROM INTERNETPROFITHOUSE.COM!

REMEMBER THIS NAME: THE INTERNET PROFIT HOUSE.

THE ONLY PROFITS TO BE MADE COME FROM THE MONEY THEY SCAM FROM YOU.

IF THEY CONTAC TYOU, REPORT THESE PEOPLE TO THE FBI AND TO THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION IMMEDIATELY!

IF YOU RECEIVE AN EMAIL FROM THE INTERNET PROFIT HOUSE, FILE A COMPLAINT WITH YOUR ISP.

PHONE NUMBERS TO WATCH OUT FOR ARE: 877-340-4694 OR 877-783-4168.

EMAIL ADDRESSES: SUPPORT@THEINTERNETPROFITHOUSE.COM, SALES@THEINTERNETPROFITHOUSE.COM AND IPH@BILLINGHELPNOW.COM

Profit House - Charged my CC without my permission

Boston, Massachusetts 0 comments

I signed up for $1.97 package, and unaware of a $79.00 membership fee!!

Naughty pratice, and I did not recieve any info stating a log in and pass word, it makes me very sad that these typesof pratices are allowed!

PLEASE PLEASE stop them and let the public know exactly what they are signing up for. Why do I have to use all 100 charatures, boy even this is made difficult, why? I was also contacted by phone and was not told of amy MEMBERSHIP FEES!!!! These people must be taking medication to work in a job that tricks POOR people out oftheir HONEST money!!

Pearl Fedrick

The internet Profit House

Brooklyn, New York 21 comments

This company is a complete ripoff, they advertise .99 cents for initial information, then before you know it they are making unauthorized charges of $68.53 on your credit card.There's no way to get in touch with anyone at the company except for some foreigners who they have answering phones who can't or won't address any complain you have.

You can threaten them with the Better Business Bureau and the Federal Trade Commision and they couldn't care less about the number of complaints or the nature of the complaint.These people are blood sucking leaches.

Comments

They are still up to the same tricks..

Use names like makeonline,and other names.

A common charge is 68.53.I talked to our credit card company fraud dept and they said they deal with this a lot.

Funny thing is we didn't sign up for anything so don't know how they got the info. I did get in touch with someone by calling the number listed on the credit cards ref. They "cancelled" our membership and said they are refunding 3 months worth of charges...but they have been doing this for 6 and changed the name.

We have cancelled the card and it is under investigation.BEWARE

Horse Cave, Kentucky, United States #136441

Well, I never even loaded the CD not knowing that if I didn't cancel after 7 days, they would keep billing.Fortunately, my bank had changed my account number and so they were forced to send a letter asking for payment or send to collections agency.

Interestingly, they won't cancel over the phone.I'm a little wary of that, but don't want to keep getting charged.

I saw add on local news channel website the lady place add there and it was legit, Like she work for Google and getting checks from Google, but on IPH site it don't say much about Google, so not sure how it works. Anyways I signup and paid $1.97 but didn't have much time to explore it and today I received that because my account was active over 14 days they will charge me $135.97 but because my cc is inactive I have to make payment in 10 days or they will send it to collection agency, I can't find it anywhere where it says Trial 14 days they are liars reap off innocent people who try to make some kind of income to cover the bills.

Bank send me new CC recently that is why they can't charge it, screw them I care less about collection. :p

You should be able to check to find out more information without worring about how someone is going to scam you.I see the point about receiving informaton for $1.97, however a lot of companies send leaders so you will explore their company.

When a company says that they will send you more information CD whatever and you never receive anything and I can not find an email confirming and find they have set a password I know nothing about no follow up at all and if there was something about 7 days it was hidden very well.If I ever set up something with a time limit I set a date on my calendar to either move forward or cancel and there was nothing indicating this was the case. With this economy there is no excuse for people like this taking avantage of those trying to find a way to earn extra income. They use Googles name which people trust but not any more. This bad Karma for all those involved.

I am not stopping with the Credit card company I am going to any and all that will listen TV RADIO Newspaper about this company.

When I called to cancel after finding the $68 on my credit card I received harrassing calls from them every day.They should not be in business at all they are only ripping people off.

I agree with Milton.I to signed up thinking I was getting a CD for $1.97.

I also knew that there was a monthly charge unless I canceled the service. But what I did not receive the CD or any information what so ever. I tried to call the company number listed on my credit statement. It was disconnected.

Since I had not received the CD, no e-mail, or any other information from them, I had no way to contact them to cancel this. I had to turn it over to my credit card company and even they had a problem contacting this company.

By the way they have charged my card $77.95 five times since Dec.2009.

THE INTERNET PROFIT HOUSE DID THE SAME THING TO ME AND I AM A 62 YEAR OLD POOR WIDOW AND THOUGHT $1.97 AND THEY CHARGED $68.53!!!!!! HOW CAN THIS BE LEGAL AND WHY CAN'T I GET MY MONEY BACK??????????????????

I would have to say.I too did not know that I was going to be charged $68 + a month for the information.

I thought I was getting a CD for $1.97 and if I wanted more information I could sign up. I cancelled my request and still was charged the amount. I will have to say it was very misleading to the consumers on what and how much you were getting.

If this was clear then they would not be having so many complaints.BBB rates them as a 'F', so what do you expect.

alittle e-bonics for you idiots read the terms and conditions and stop blaming other people for you f ups the company can help it if you cant read oh yeah i am a man with to kids and a wife and i make money with the internet profit house weekly if your smart enough to follow direction and read you can to i often wonder how people in the

USA graduate from any level of school and then act so ignorant

any body who doesn't first read what they put a credit card number on on the internet is freaking *** wake up its not a scam you illiterate

:? , be responsible enough!! sometimes, our attitude of being careless brought us to this kind of situation..

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHY DOES GOOGLE LET THERE NAME TO BE USED AND ALSO WERE DO THEY GET THEASE PEOPLE WHO SAY THEY ARE MAKING $$$$$$ ON LINE?

The company is not at fault, you are the ones that put in your credit card information, you are the ones who think that you can get a whole online course for 1.97.YOU are the ones who authorize the charges, scroll down to the bottom of the page, dont say you cant read it the font is larger than where it asked for your information in the first place.

Just because you dont read it isnt our problem.If you dont want "unauthorized" charges, then dont put your CC info online.

I called to cancel the service after being charged the 68 dollars.First she tried to say i can have 3 months free.

After declining she told me theres a new promotion for 20 dollars a month.

After i said no again and that i wanted my money back for being mislead she gave me free VIP access valued at 99 dollars free for life....How sketchy is that?

I checked this out, it says right in the terms and conditions about the charges... im confused why everyone is so shocked.

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #90154

I too was a part of the dirty scam. I hope that these people can sleep at night. I am sure it is run by people with no ethics.

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #88003

Me too, I was debited 68 also then told it would be refunded and haven't seen the money or the internetprofithouse web site. I paid 1.98 to get on with google to find out how to make money with it, and got drafted on my account of 1.98 to 68 still searching . help to know what.

What a rip off. The reps are trained well to not give you a refund. The Internet profit house is profitable for them and no one else.

ha! as if you could give your money back...

if they won't give your money back 68.53.

they'll add you to the VIP whatever and mind you, it's 99 dollars!!!!!!!

the moment they had offered it. ***!

company would be dead! kiss my ***

they might be...

but you'll get really pissed if later on you're the one who doesn't READ the Terms and conditions.

they will direct you to this site: www.myonlinecashsecrets.com

to Scam BUG Rugby, England, United Kingdom #833933

sure that paypal statement on the website is fabricated, I know that because the owner of that paypal account still has limits so therefore cannot have a balance of $6983.26 as the annual sending and receiving limits are $1900. idiots.

:(I agree with this. This company is a complete scam. Is there not any way to get our money back?

View more comments